Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~Birthday Weekend~

 Last weekend we celebrated Jeremy's birthday (his birthday was August 24 but he had to work and the whole family was sick) We were going to go shooting with Grandma Patti, Pa, and Nick but it started to rain so we headed to Hollywood connections. We had a pretty good time.








 Ali and her thumb








 A couple days later Patti watched Ali and we took Kimberly out shooting. It was my first time shooting the shotgun. I really enjoyed it!! I got a pretty good bruise on my arm but it was worth it. I think Kimberly had fun also, it was her first time out. She like loading the clay pigeons for us.







 Then she got to try out a BB gun. We had to take a picture of the first clay pigeon she hit.




Hopefully Jeremy had a good birthday weekend! I know I enjoyed the family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment