Friday, August 31, 2012

~Monthly Memories~

~August~
I can't believe August is over. We had one busy month and have another coming up.
  ::Kimberly::
01. Her favorite color is Red
02. She has decided she wants to grew out her bangs
03. She loves helping mommy with projects
04. She went through a little phase were she didn't want to go to bed. She would make excuses like "I don't feel good", "I don't want the dragon to get me", "You woke me up" (even though she hadn't fallen asleep yet). She has been doing better lately.
05.She loves having friends over or going to see friends. She asked every night before bed "who we going to see?" (she wants to know who we are going to see the following day)
06. She loves playing with her baby sister.
07. Cut with scissors for the first time and loves it.
08. Starting to pretend (I love listen to what she come up with)
09. Went to the Olympic park in Park City for the first time. Her and her daddy climbed up to the top of the bob sled. She talks about it all the time. "mommy did you know I went up to the top of the mountain!?"
10. Hasn't been eating really well.
11. Loves going to the library but she plays more than looks at books. 
12. Went to church for the first time. Did ok but kept asking for me in Nursery so they brought her back to me. Hopefully next time she will like it and stay.


 ::Kimberly Funnies::

Me- "Kimberly should we make daddy pancakes or french toast for his birthday breakfast?" Kimberly- "Cake!" (Looks around) "French fries". Me- "close"

Kimberly says to me after putting her baby by the time out chair. "I'm playing I find her  with baby" (hide and seek) she then counts "1...2...3...! ready or not come get me" then looks around "where is that baby!" 

::Ali::

01. Got Blessed
02. Moved into her crib
03. When I lay her on the ground she ends up turning her self in a circle. She starts with her head one way and ends up with her head the opposite way. I think she is going to be a mover.
04. Really starting to play with toys.
05. Everything goes straight to her mouth.
06. Sleeps 12 hours at night waking at around 5 am for a feeding
07. Went to church for the first time 
08. Loves watching us eat
09. Still a full time breast feeder. Will take a bottle but really doesn't like it.
10. Smiles ALL the time unless she is tired or hungry.
11. Still loves someone in her face at all times.

::Mommy & Daddy::

01. Daddy has been working a lot of overtime.
02. Mommy went to church for the first time in over 10 years.
03. Mommy has been doing a lot of projects lately.
04. Daddy took us up to the Olympic Park in Park City. It was a nice family day.
05. Daddy turned 33!

No comments:

Post a Comment