Wednesday, September 19, 2012

~Frozen Yogurt/Bumbo~ 3 New posts

 Today we had a busy day! We started by going out to Grammi's and Poppy's to pick up their mail (They are living in St. George right now) Janica and Anela rode out with us. We then went to IKEA for awhile. I really do love that store I hate that it is so far away. After I dropped Janica and Anela off and met up with Danielle, Kaydence, and Kamden. We went to Frogurt (frozen yogurt). It was so yummy and nice to hang out and talk. We let the kids run around outside for a minute and found a new favorite spot to hang out. I then went and saw Gerry and Ariana (Janica's Kids) and Dominick (Danielle's oldest) Play soccer. Gerry and Dominick are on the same team. It was an all around good day! Love my friends and their babies so much!






 Ali has found her feet. Kimberly likes laying on the floor with Ali and showing her things or do what she is doing.


 My good friend Brandy gave us her old Bumbo and Ali loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment