Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~St. George/50th Party~

Kimberly, Ali, and I headed down to St. George the day after my dad turned 50!! He was gone hunting but we were planning a surprise party for him, when he returned. My mom flew up and drove back down with us. It was nice to have her company on the drive and it gave us some uninterrupted time to plan some of the party. We had a pretty good drive with the girls. Kimberly did have an accident and Ali had a little breakdown but overall a good drive. We had a pretty busy week to get things done before my dad got home. One of the days Brandy came over for a minute and we got to play with baby Jayleigh. She is so cute and I hope Ali and her are good friends.
My mom took me to Tuachan to see Aladdin. I was so glad I got the opportunity to go. If you haven't been to a show out there it is a must! (Thanks to Keesha for watching my girls so I could enjoy the show)

The big party!!! I can't believe we did it but we did end up surprising my dad for his 50th birthday. His actual birthday is Sept 5 but he was hunting so we planned the party for that Saturday Sept. 8th. My mom took him shopping and then got him a massage. So we had about 2 hours to get everything set up. We had a pretty good turn out with people and for the most part all the decorations we wanted to do. It was a very hot time of day so we were all sweating setting up the party And my shotgun shell lights started falling apart. I'm just glad he was surprised and I think he had a pretty good night.





Hot dog bar



Most everyone that came. (some people slipped out before we took pictures)
















No comments:

Post a Comment