Wednesday, January 2, 2013

~Monthly Memories~

~December~

I have been seriously slacking on my posts lately!!!
This month went by so quickly, it was a pretty busy month.

::Kimberly::

01. She has been so fun to have a conversation with these days. She makes up the cutest things and always had the funniest facial expressions. 
02. Still sucks her thumb
03. Actually did really well when she saw Santa. Was VERY nervous but didn't cry.
04. Asked for Rapunzel stuff for Christmas
04. Had so much fun opening presents this year. She would thank and give loves to everyone that gave her a gift.
05. Is getting better at playing with friends. I didn't know what to do without her by my side the whole time we were at Christmas events.
06. She is a very clumsy girl. (One afternoon Jeremy and I were watching funny videos online, Kimberly walked it and asked what we were watching. Jeremy said "Watching people fall down!" Not two seconds later Kimberly tripped over Ali's bouncer and fell to her butt. Jeremy and I couldn't stop laughing. I said "I think our daughter is going to be on one of these videos one day!"
07. Got her first barbie and she really likes it.
08. Kimberly also got a pop gun for Christmas I think her daddy likes it more than her!!
09. She isn't understanding why we wont let her go out and ride her new bike! (Wish we didn't have snow on the drive ways right now.
10. Is a pro at taking pictures. She will tell you to lean your head this way and smile like this.

::Ali::

01. Hated Santa
02. Loves to eat
03. Is kind of a whiner
04. Still has no teeth
05. So badly wants to be mobile.
06. Mostly breastfeeds
07. Loved the wrapping paper, bows and ribbons more than the presents.
08. Learning to drink out of a sippy cup
09. Says dada a lot
10. Likes watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

::Mommy & Daddy::

01. Mommy really enjoyed making Christmas presents this year. I made Calendars, baby diapers, & blankets.
02. Daddy enjoyed having a week and a half off of work.
03. Our furnace went out so we had to buy a new one
04. Mommy got sleep in days while daddy was home and enjoyed every minute of it.
05. We had big dinners almost every weekend this month. I think we may keep this tradition up next year.    
06. Mommy left the camera at the bowling alley in St. George so Christmas pictures will have to wait. (Thank goodness I have family there to go get the camera for me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment