Tuesday, January 15, 2013

~Dog & Dance~

I haven't been doing much in the blogging world and I don't like that. I guess because of the new year I been able to download pictures again. Yay!!!! My main camera is still in St. George so I still need to do a Christmas post.
One day we put Ali in her johnny jumper and she started playing with the dogs!



 Ali is doing really good at picking up snacks.
 Love this messy face!

 Kimberly had her first dance class today and she LOVED it! Danielle and I put Kimberly and Kaydence in this class together. Its only 6 weeks but I think it is a good starter class. We are planning on putting them in a 6 week tumbling class also but that doesn't start until the middle of Feb. Neither one of them wanted leave they are excited to go next week.



 Kaydence is a goof ball. She wouldn't hold still to get a picture. Kimberly is trying to get her to stand with her. Ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment