Thursday, January 24, 2013

~9 Months Old~

~9 Months Old~
 
9 Months!!! WOW that is all I can say. Ali is so much fun, she has the cutest personality (Even if she is a sassy little thing)
I almost forgot to do this post and remember at the last minute so I set her up to take some pictures she was being so goofy and wasn't smiling like normal and kept yelling at me! But I think I got some cute ones of her.   
 
01. Still really likes her binkie
02. Says Mama, Dada, Baba, and is really trying to make other sounds. She watches how I talk and I can tell she is trying to figure it out.
03. Her hair is noticeably growing
04. She is horrible to take any where these days. She cries and whine almost the whole time we are out. I believe it is because she wants to go so being stuck in a carseat or shopping cart is not her idea of a fun time.
05. She grabs for everything
06. Most of the time she loves when Kimberly plays with her, as long as Kimberly doesn't try smothering her.
07.  She still hates her stomach and isn't trying to crawl. Starting to think she will just go straight to walking.
08. I forgot to make her well check up appointment so it is a month away. But no shots so that will be nice
09. She is still really skinny. I think it is because I am still breastfeeding. (90% of the time)
10. She LOVES baby Kamden, I love seeing how excited she gets every time he comes over.
11. She loves to eat real food, she does really good with baby food but I can tell she wants what we are eating more.
12. She will not keep a bow on her head anymore. :( 
13. For the last 5 days she has slept through the entire night. Jeremy kind of made it happen I have enjoyed the straight sleep.  
14. She will scoot around on the hard wood floor by pushing with her hands while sitting on her butt.
15. I've started trying to teach her sign language but she just looks at me like I'm crazy and yells for her food!! ha ha
          

No comments:

Post a Comment