Thursday, October 11, 2012

~Silly Girls~

 Our girls are so much fun!!! I put Kimberly's piano in front of Ali the other day and she loved banging on the keys! I hope my girls play the piano when they are older!


 Kind of a long story about these next pictures! We are on a family fantasy football team and Jeremy's name is Messin with Sasquatch (At work he is called the hairless Sasquatch because he never wears a coat) When I stopped by the gas station I saw a messin' with Sasquatch jerky stick, I picked it up and told Jeremy it was for good luck this last Sunday. We'll he opened it and we all had a bit. The Jerky was good but had a sour taste at the end. So this is the face Kimberly made after she had it, then she ran around the house saying "it spicy".


I can't imagine my life with out these two girls. They make everyday better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment