Wednesday, October 17, 2012

~Baby sitting~

 I have officially started baby sitting again. I took some time off after I had Ali and then Danielle took some time off after having Kamden so it has been 5 or so months sense I have babysat. I have been watching Anela for a couple hours on Mondays and Tuesdays but this last Tuesday was my first day with all 5 kids. I was a little worried but it ended up being a good day. Kamden took three really good naps (through all the noise) and all the kids seemed to be in a good mood. I also got all 4 kids (Anela was gone by this time) down for a nap at the same time. I know they may not all be this good but lets cross our fingers! 
Here is Kamden(3 months) and Ali (5 1/2 months)

 Ali loved looking at the book......
 .....and even liked chowing on it more
 Kaydence, Kimberly, and Anela wanted to sing for me! I loved there concert!
 Kaydence (2 1/2) Kimberly (almost 3) and Anela (5 1/2)

 Tonight I put shampoo in the bath to make bubbles and it made so many! Kimberly was loving them. She loves playing in the bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment