Saturday, August 25, 2012

~Alexandria's blessing~

On Saturday August 18th we blessed our baby girl Alexandria. It was a beautiful day and everything went very well. We had quite a few family members there. Maga and Papa, Keesha, Jarryn, and Lexi, Kylee, Kenzi, Grandma Patti and Pa, Grandpa Jared, Great Grandma and Grandpa Bingham, My uncle Bryan, and his three girls (Emily, Shannon, and Rebecca). My Grandpa Bingham blessed Ali and he gave her a very special blessing. Ali was a little stinker during the blessing and cried the whole time. After we had a nice BBQ and was able to visit with everyone.

My mom (Maga) made Ali her blessing dress, Shoes, and Headband. I was so happy when I asked her and she said she would do it. It turned out better than I could have thought. It meant so much to me and will mean so much to Ali. Thanks again Maga.
Grandma Patti gave Ali a locket just like the one she gave Kimberly at her blessing. I love them so much. It is so cute how small they are. I need to add a picture to them (If I can get one small enough!)
My mom also made the blanket when Ali was born!
My two beautiful babies.

My Grandpa Bingham and baby Ali.

Yesterday I put Ali back in her dress to get some more pictures. Trying to get one of her smiling, but all she wanted to do is eat her dress or her hands. Silly girl!






Kimberly loves her baby sister.
We also shared the day with Kaydence and Kamden. My grandpa Bingham blessed Kamden and My Uncle Bryan blessed Kaydence. It was fun having them there to share the day. 
Danielle, Justin, Lori and Kim (Justin's parents), and Alicia (Justin's sister) was there.
Such a cute little family. 


Kaydence was being a little stinker and didn't want any pictures but this one at least has all four of them in one picture. We have some pretty cute kids!!

Ali and Kamden (Our sweet babies)

Thank you again for everyone that join and supported us on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment