Monday, October 20, 2014

~Kimberly 5 year interview~

I'm quite upset that I can't find Kimberly's 4 year interview so I want to put her 5 year on here so I know I have it.

Kimberly's 5 year interview

01. How old are you? Five
02. Favorite color? Pink/purple
03. Favorite food? Bread
04. Favorite thing to do? Help mommy cook
05. Who is your best friend? All the kids
06. Favorite animal? Rhinoceros 
07. What food do you hate? Terrible soup & rice
08. Where do you want to live when you grown up? St. George
09. Favorite song? " let it go"
10. Favorite movie? Ariel
11. Favorite tv show? Diego
12. Favorite book? Daisy
13. Favorite place to eat? Leatherbys
14. What are you afraid of? Monsters in Anelas room
15. What do you want to be when you grown up? Driver
16. Favorite holiday? Halloween
17. Favorite thing in the whole world? Going to grandmas house

No comments:

Post a Comment