Wednesday, July 10, 2013

~12 Months Old/1 Year Old~

::4/24/13::
~12 Months Old~
 Wow where did that year go! I can't believe it has been a year already. Ali has been so much fun to have around and I think Kimberly loves having a baby sister to watch out for. I'm a little late at posting this but I know I have to document how she is growing and doing.
Ali at 1 year old:
01. Still a butt scooter (no crawling for this girl)
02. She is still on formula but I don't think it will be to much longer.
03. She is a eater!!! She will eat all day long if I let her. (still surprised she is so small)
04. She loves her stuffed animal ducks.
05. Is still a binkie baby
06. Her favorite toy is the wipes (we have to hid these from her or they are all over)
07. She LOVES outside. She wants to be on the go all the time
08. Loves to get into drawers and cupboards.
09. She went to the theatre for the first time with My mom, Kimberly and I to see 'The Croods' she did pretty good.
10. I finally can get her hair into a tiny ponytail.
11. She still loves the bath. All I have to do is start running a bath and she comes scooting in.
12. She is very much a momma's girl. 
13. We left her overnight for our 5th anniversary get away. When we got back neither her nor Kimberly even acted like we left.
14. She has no interest in learning how to talk or do sign language. She just grunts and wines! (Kind of annoying but I know Kimberly was a fast learner so I just need to be patient with Ali)
15. She goes to bed at 8pm and gets up around 7am. (Mommy is having a hard time with this one, I am not a morning person)
16. She only has two teeth. (on bottom)
17. She loves bananas
18. We took her to Leatherby's for her birthday dinner. She was in heaven with the ice cream. She even got sung to!
19. She wants remotes, cameras, phones, etc over her toys.
20. She is still in size 3 diapers and is wearing 12 month clothes.             
      

No comments:

Post a Comment