Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~Monthly Memories~ 3 new posts

~March~
It was a busy month and the weather is finally starting to warm up. I can't believe how fast March went.
::Kimberly::

01. She is mommy's big helper. She is always willing to help me.
02. She got to go to Disney on Ice and Loved it.
03. She asks to watch Despicable me often.
04. She is in 2 dance classes and is loving them. I love how fast she is learning and how excited she gets to go to dance on Thursdays.
05. Her hair is getting so long I'm thinking about giving her a hair cut (She has only had it trimmed once)
06. If she asks a question and we say no she will keep asking it. (like its going to change our answer!)
07. She is LOVING puzzles
08. She would play outside all day if she could
09. Still a thumb sucker but we are working on it.
10. She was starting to eat a lot of snacks during the day so I had to start not letting her have any unless she ate her meals. It has taken some work on both our parts but she is doing a good job of eating her meals again.


::Ali::
01.She is a butt scooter, and is all over the house now. (not to bad at getting into things but I really have to watch her)
02. She is a mamma's girl and I love it. I love how excited she gets when I pick her up and the loves she gives me.
03. She has started doing a lot of signs. Like more, all done, bye bye, etc. 
04. She is really trying to say more these days. (like Duck "du, du")
05. She points at everything. That little finger is always out.
06. She always wants to eat especially when we are.
07. She is still a binkie baby but I am trying to only give it to her at bed time. Its hard for both of us to break some habits.
08. I still can't believe how small she is. She is a petite little thing.
09. Still has little hair, but I did get her hair in small ponytail.
10. She does not like any stuffed animal that is bigger than her, hates the big bouncy balls, I think she is going to be a timid person like me.
11. Had her first Easter and St. Patrick's day

No comments:

Post a Comment