Thursday, February 28, 2013

~Monthly Memories~ 3 new posts

~February~
 
::Kimberly::

01. Loves and knows a lot of the words to "marry you" the song.
02. Loves to go bowling
03. I had Great grandma Dyches watch the girls for a couple hours and Kimberly pretty much kicked me out of the door. (She really loves her grandma great)
04. She has been having more attitude than before. (At Walmart with my mom Kimberly was sitting in the cart and my mom asked her if she wanted pink animal cookies or try the new green ones, she would not answer her so we held them up to Ali she picked the green one. We started walking away and Kimberly says I don't want the green ones. So we asked her if she wanted the pink one and she said no again. So we walked away with the green ones. As we got up to the register to check out she picks up the bag of cookies and throws them over the cart onto the floor!!!!!!! I was shocked she has never acted this way. Oh boy I love 3 year old's!!!
05. She has started asking the time all the time. So I tell her then she says "why?".
06. Had her first sleep over it was with Anela at our house. They did really good. We will have to do it again! 
07. These days she would choose green beans over spaghetti. She has never been a fan of red sauce.


::Ali::

01. Finally has two teeth.
02. Had a really bad cold at the first of the month.
03. Scoots around on her butt.
04. Had her first Valentines
05. Blows kisses
06. Can say Ky Ky
07. Loves to pull all the wipes out. 
08. We are officially done breastfeeding. I think it has been a little harder with Ali then it was with Kimberly. Sometimes I just want to for the bonding! (guess it is because I did it longer with Ali!)

::Mommy& Daddy::
01. Mommy got a new Ipad and Iphone only a week apart. I am one lucky girl!
02. Daddy got off light duty. His elbow is almost back to normal (thank goodness) 

No comments:

Post a Comment